The Wax And Relax Room
Got a Hairy Problem? We Have a Solution!
Book an appointment if you want me to remove unwanted hair around your body.
The Wax And Relax Room offers a wide range of hair removal treatments for women. Book an appointment if you want us to remove unwanted hair around your body. My salon in Cary, North Carolina will take care of the rest.
*Please ring the bell and have a seat in the white chairs in the waiting area.
Microdermabrasion Bikini Treatment
Do you have ingrown scars? If that’s the case, then considering getting a microdermabrasion bikini treatment. It exfoliates and helps to lighten scars. This service includes cleansing, toning, microdermabrasion, high frequency and extractions on the top area of the bikini. Bear in mind that this treatment does not middle or back strip.
Price: $65.00/ 30 minutes
This treatment INCLUDES the top, labia, middle and back strip(anal area).
This treatment includes everything EXCEPT the back strip and anal area.
This treatment includes all the hair off the top and sides (or leave a strip) of bikini line but does NOT include the middle area or back strip.
This treatment includes a little hair off the top of the bikini line and outside the underwear line.
Lower Arm: $30.00
Full Arm: $35.00
Lower Leg (includes knees): $35.00
Upper Leg (includes bikini wax and knees): $50.00
Full Leg Wax / Bikini Wax: $90.00
Full Leg / Partial Wax: $100.00
Full Leg / Brazilian Wax: $115.00
Full Leg / Full Brazilian Wax: $120.00
Behind Wax: $25.00
Back Strip(Anal) Wax
Behind/Back Strip: $35.00
Brow Wax: $15.00 (brow wax for existing clients)
Brow Tint: $20.00
Lash Tint: $25.00
Brow Wax/Lash Tint: $37.00
Brow Wax/Brow Tint: $32.00
Lash Tint/Brow Tint Prepaid: $42.00
- Three Days or 72 hours prior and/or after the appt, please discontinue using Retin A, Renova, Tanning, and Sunbathing.
- Hair should be 1/4-inch-long (at least 2-3 weeks long). PLEASE DO NOT TRIM.
- Take two Advil or Tylenol 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Please DO NOT drink alcohol.
- Discontinue the use of Accutane for 6 months Prior to Waxing.
- No coffee or exercising before the appointment. No exercising after appointment for 24 hours.
- No heavy sweating before or after the appt. For at least 24 hours.
- Being on or near your menstrual cycle can cause more discomfort.
- You MUST wear a tampon if on cycle.
- Extreme nervousness can sometimes cause some discomfort.
- If you are prone to ingrown hairs you should gently exfoliate the day before appt.
- You can purchase a product that helps reduce ingrown hairs.
- You will be fine; no need to be scared!
Helpful Waxing Advice
- Waxing can be an uncomfortable process. This is due to the hair is being pulled from the root. Please have at least three weeks of hair growth or 1/4 inch of hair (the size of a grain of rice).
- You should refrain from sweating. This includes exercising, swimming, tanning, and sunbathing before waxing.
- You can exfoliate the day before the appointment.
- Do not put body lotion on the day of waxing and after.
- Advil is recommended about 45-60 mins before waxing appointment to help with discomfort.
- Waxing removes hair from the root. Unlike with shaving, the hair is cut at the surface and for some, the hair will begin to grow back within hours of shaving.
- Soft wax is removed with a waxing strip or muslin strip. Hard wax is removed without strips.
- Although pain does subside as soon as the wax is over, it can remain sensitive. It is recommended for the next 24-48 hours to refrain from scrubs or scrubbing extremely hot water, sunbathing, and direct sun. After 48 hours have passed or the sensitivity has subsided, you can begin to exfoliate to remove dead skin so pores do not become clogged, causing ingrown hairs and bumps.
- To treat redness, apply a small amount of cortisone cream or Polysporin (not Neosporin) from the drugstore.
- Ingrown hairs are hairs that have curled around and grown back into your skin instead of rising up from it.
- A skin care solution can be purchased to help prevent ingrown hairs from forming.
- If you are not prone to ingrown, then you have nothing to worry about!
- After waxing, refrain from rubbing your hands on the waxed area without washing them. This will help in preventing what is known as a Bacterial Reaction from dirty and sweaty hands.
- You should refrain from sweating which includes exercising, swimming, tanning, and sunbathing AFTER waxing.
- Clients may have an allergic histamine breakout reaction. This is due to the hair seated on the nerve and when removed, it stimulates the body's defenses system. We advise using a Hydrocortisone Cream for relief.
Please refrain from sex for 24 hours if possible!