The Wax And Relax Room
What You Need to Know
This page contains all the policies that our customers have to follow before, during, and after an appointment.
Rules and Regulations
Prior to booking an appointment at The Wax And Relax Room, please take time to go over this page. It contains all the policies that our customers have to follow before, during, and after every visit at our salon. For inquiries, contact us in Cary, North Carolina.
Scheduled treatments are reserved especially for you. We require an 8-hour notice in order to cancel your service, therefore last minute cancellations, no-shows (no call/no show) will result in not being able to book online and a 50% charge will be assessed. This policy also applies to gift cardholders. We do not charge your credit card; SCHEDULICITY, a secure scheduling site, applies the charge.
Late Arrival Policy
All appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for each service. Your service may be canceled or it will be rendered only for the remainder of the scheduled appointment time and you will be responsible for payment for the full service.
We accept cash, credit, or debit. Checks will NOT be entertained.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- We wash our hands regularly with soap and water.
- We use hand sanitizers that contain at least 70% alcohol.
- We wear facemasks that cover our mouths and noses.
- We clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. These include tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- We use household disinfectants or EPA-registered disinfectants.